Last night, I set my phone alarm on 4.52 a.m so that I can wake up and have my lots of breakfast.Of course,I slept at my brothers house so ada sikit2 rasa galat lah(it's a Bruneian word so you don't worry about it).I watched their astro on the Disney channel and watched a cartoon 'Pollyworld', I know..I know that it's kind of childish right..but infact I love the story and it's about friendship and how to do things honestly.
Ok.Enough for that, that was last nights story and now here comes today..At first I woke up at 4.52 a.m but then I decided to sleep again for only '1 MINUTE'?. So I went asleep again, unfortunately it wasn't for '1 minute' it's like almost an hour and I was rushing to go to shower, I ws like "Oh,This is going to be a damn. I'm late..I'm late" *but it's still 5.30+,but our bus came to school earlier than me*.As I arrived at school, I checked my phone card and I just found out that it has expired for 2 days already..and I thought for a while how am I going to call my mom.
On the bus...on the bus,not bad actually we were taking photos by using Balqis and Rinah's phone.In Balqiss' phone I was like an EMO,I am not an EMO..After that watching durang Nasyitah taking pictures. We were taking pictures in front of the teachers and we were using handphones but they didn't took our phones..well that was strange*eennkkkk? not really*.
Hummphhh...Arrived in front the Lapau Diraja and we have to walk again for like 15 minutes to the Taman Sir Muda SOAS.
The soldiers that trained us said sorry to us and they said that everything wrong that we did to them they had already forgive us.And we also forgive them and we said that they're really nice *actually they're quite serious during the recruits*.We talked to them and took lots of pictures and videos with them.They hope us did our really and truely best for our bestest practises at school and the days before.
On the way to enter the padang we were really nervous as we all saw the number 62 because our number was 64..and I told myself not to faint in the middle of the way.When we reached the second flag we have PANDANG KANAN the english word is LOOK TO THE RIGHT.We have to smile to His Majesty the Sultan to show our love and respect to our beloved country and the ruler(as in the Sultan).After we passed the third flag we have to PANDANG DEPAN that is LOOK TO THE FRONT and all of us look to the front.
and when we all stepped on the road we were all really happy that things goes really fast.All of us went to Yayasan Hassanal Bolkiah to take our foods and drinks.but the soldiers wants to talk to us for about 5 minutes. and at the lastest moment with them we all took a picture which fits all of us the trainers(soldiers) and us(students).
It was really fun recruiting with them. I hope to meet them anywhere and anytime either at the market(wet market or the 'tamu' I call it the dry market) or at the petrol stations or anywhere.Hehe.. =D
THANKS KAKA ASKAR AND ABANG ASKAR WITHOUT YOU OUR MARCH PASSES WILL NOT BE PERFECT AND WORTHED.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH..