Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Today..oh today is so mean!

well,there's this guy he said that we have been wasting his time talking and reminding us about wise-behaviours and about academics, he said that "this ia actually a waste of my time to remind you.."blablabla.. something2 like that and I was like"DUUHH!KALAU INDA MAU WASTING TIME MU JANGAN PULANG REMIND KAMI BALIK2,WELL,AS YPU SAID IT'S JUST A WASTE OF YOUR TIME..AND IT'S ALSO A WASTE OF OUR TIME TAKING OUT OUR BOOKS"...


Oh man..I'm really mean..

Extra class nda bemood psl entah inda ku tau knapa...

Kepala ku: Barat berabis rasa nya kalau bejalan buleh tebalik ke belakang! Paning berabis... lapas Australian Science Competition!!! GILA! PAYAH KALI AHH LIKE ALMOST ALL THE QUESTIONS KAMI ALUM BELAJAR!..

Belakang ku: Sakit berabis as if tulang ku atu kan patah!

Kaki ku: Sakit berabis macam kancang berabis rabis..and feels soo barat!

Parut ku: Like so sakit,I think gastric but I just force myself to stand up and walk and attend the economics extra..