Friday, 6 June 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to My Beloved Mother Hjh. Norrahmat, 50 already maa..hee well Golden age.. we celebrated her birthday at Seasons at Centrepoint Gadong.. my elder sisters' friends works there so (maybe) she's the one who requested her friends to sing Happy Birthday song to my mom..

Plus: I celebrated my ADVANCED Birthday today and my niece celebrated her BELATED birthday.. so happy to day.. heee :D love my cake.. I'll upload the pictures later.. because I took the pictures by using my elder sisters' phone.. hee because my mom left her phone at home.. panat.. banyak lah yg ku gambar tadi.. well not totally banyak.. and also maybe after my mom balik camping kali kami liat wayang Kung Fu Panda.. ahaha at Empire kali lagi or maybe.. arh Seri Qlap or arh Mall.. with my parents again.. heee.. siuk kali ahh.. except yang time kami liat wayang Indiana Jones ada this guy ia duduk at the back where I sit.. and he FARTED.. I was like "DAMNNN! THIS GUY IS TOTALLY A CRAPP!".. panat.. but overall siuk lah..

I ate banyak tadi..
  1. Murtabak and kuah Dhal
  2. Bread pudding with cream
  3. Ice cream
  4. Chocolate cake
  5. tart
  6. My birthday cake and the chocolate with my name written on it..

Atu nyaman makan kuu.. my Unni told my Shi Unni about the fact that I ate my name.. haha well she means that I ate the chocolate where my name WAS written on it.. she laughed and my Unni said "Lapar jua sudah tuu".. haaa

Ok lah I'll get sister phone dulu and bluetooth gambar then baru tah upload.. hee :D