Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Out again..

Last Saturday I was out with my parents,my Unni,my Uppa Faaiz and Cupoi, n Qistina n Tasha and bibi and bashiroh and Fathin.9 adults and 2 kids..whoa inda batah makin kaya Empire oleh kami makin hari makin ramai yang dorang parents ku bawa liat wayang. *this is the third time ni. and fist time okay lah tapi ramai it was of course my parents,me, my uppa Faaiz n Qistina n Fathin (5 adults and 1 kid), second time no Qistina but ada Arif, abg poi, zaki n bashiroh (7 adults and 3 kids). haha makin ramai wah kami ahh.Saturday night kali tu ahh, mahal kali ah $8.50 per adult.but nevermind thats the only day that we have our free time.* We went to Empire cinema and wathed Hancock.. we met our aunt, uncle and cousins: Bungsu Noi,Uncle Lan,Iffah,Afif,Adek plus si Tapai Masam jua ada!.. rupanya they were also wathing Hancock but I bet they came a bit late because we didn't see them when we entered the cinema. haa. and plus my aunt, she showed off her boots. panat. I looked lame that night. plus I got a stomace cram. ahh! it hurts and guess what happens the next day? I got my period.. haa.. menses! In malay uzur.. to be more polite Girls Problem (GP)