Tuesday, 15 July 2008
Today's Event: His Majesty's the Sultan's Birthday celebration
It was full in Bandar Seri Begawan today with people going around to watch the celebration. Also people wearing black clothes or should I say uniform??*ne!! not uniform just baju kurong n cara melayu n suits n what ever!* so.. they were running around the Padang Sir Muda Taman omar Ali Saifuddien.. well, of course taking photos of the celebration. BAD NEWS! I got no pictures of the celebration actually.. so, maybe I'll try to take some from the internet or frm Brudirect. hehe. just some. well, there were lots of photographers. And I think they're from the whole world because some of them looks like Chinese, Malaysians and I don't know from media lahh ah.. and aku baru ingat yang ada Photography Competition hmmphh maybe pasal atu jua kali.. hee. neways I'll try to take some pictures of the celebratios as soon as I can okay.. if I'm not too busy with school works..