Sunday, 2 November 2008

Exam!

AHHH! Exam is really hard! I hate you...

Ahhh POA2 was really hard. my head was about to burst. stressing. well, actually if I studied from the worksheets Mr.P gave recently it won't be that hard as I think. hee.

Geo2 was okay. I studied until 12pm and woke up at around 5.40am then go to school.

Biology1 was okay. Loads of questions that Timah and me picked randomly comes out.

Maths1 was a total headbursting too.

Malay1 and 2 was okay and English1 too.

Chemistry1 was a bit hard but I managed to answer as clear as I think I could.

Economics1 was a total okay for me. I got 25 marks out of 40, how cool is that. I didn't read much about Economics but I managed to get 25marks!..

hee.. more updates maybe after exam..

oyeah, almost forgot DBSK Mirotic is so so cool.. I like the choreo..