Ahh! Got news.. Today, well I mean this morning.. I went to the Exam Section at school and sent my permission for June O level letter.. so I was only allowed to take two subjects that is Malay and English Language..
I'm not saying that it's going to be easier than the November O level, but I'm just going to say that I'm going to try my best to get Distinction in both of these two subjects or if not distinction maybe at least credits (b3 or b4) I really hope it.. because we pay for it.. and I don't want to waste the money we paid.. or should I say by my parents money?..
O'yeah well, got alot of homework today.. Got Malay Tatabahasa homework and also Geography's homework.. Well, that's my resposible as a student to finish up my works and give it to the teachers for them to mark.. and also for me to learn to discipline myself..
Math is absent today so felt something missing among our 'Gang' haha, selalunya hang out arh mushroom sama2 semua tpi today nda.. psl Math absent... lakat plg hang out sana makan n minum2 sna..but we only have our break less than 5 minutes then we're off to chemistry class.. and yeah by the way, I got 34 marks out of 37 marks from my practical paper that we did on thursday..
and yeah thursday was a really tiring day, after a day at school from 7am till 12.30pm we got break for like 30 minutes only before the chemistry practical which starts at 1pm to 2.30pm and then we're off to economics extraclass which starts at 2.30pm and ends at 4.00pm.. then balik!! I felt like I was just realesed from the prison.. like it's almost a day I stayed in school.. haa.. no offence.. namanya jua belajar cemana jua.. haa..
that's all I think.. ngalih ku menaip.. nanti lgi ku update.. haaa..