Sunday, 1 February 2009

Allooha!~ long time no update.. hehe..
Well, nothing to say actually. but I've been very busy lately with extraclasses, practical classes and also homeworks.. ahhhh~

'O' level result was released on Thursday, on the 29th January 2009. Congratulations to anyone who got an excellent result especially to my friends yang ku tau lahh nama nya si Nash(7 O's), my cousin si Zimah(8 O's) and anak mulah kaka imeng si Raudhah(7 O's).. congrats.. and to yang nda dpt cuba lagi.. don't give up..
this thing gives me motivation to kick up my marks and number of credits... a want to kalahkan si Nash!!.. Nash aku kalah kan kau ahhh.. jangan marah ee... and also this makes want to study more.. I dont want to repeat ahhh~ ngalih kali ku sudah ahh.. I've been in STPRI since form 1 and I want a brand new school (or maybe university) and a brand new environment...

that's all for now.. haa.. bye.. :D