Okayssss, today we had a charity run for the sixth time known as 'Larian Usaha yang ke-6'. We had fun. Syafiqah, Nadh Abu Bug and me melepak macam biasa. haa. we did run but not anymore when we saw a lot of the girls from our school walking instead of running. Nadh Abu Bug made a combination of walkathon and joggathon while we were walking slumberly behind of other people. She made it 'Wajogathon' haa. I bullied her of walking in between Syafiqah and me. Kesian. Haa. But it was okay, she knows that I didn't mean it. as always. aku menghina si Tim Laymen tadi. haa. but I am surely not a racist. haa.
Congrats to Nasyitah because she got the token tadi. sorry Nash inda ku ingat kau dapat numbur berapa. haa. anyway, congrats la.
Jokes? ada. Mr. P jadi macam pelayan McDonald's tadi ah. He was distributing foods (Nasi lemak) to students. haa. kesian students di pajalnya suruh ambil jua makanan atu. Syafiqah took some of his pictures.haa. cali berabis usulnya. ia lagi pakai baju amber then tupi nya merah. ngam lagi tu dengan caranya melayan tadi. haa. ganas kali ah cara nya mencari customer. haa.
This afternoon, met Mr. Jason at SR. KG. Mata-Mata's library. Ia meng-oral urang yang mengambil private rupanya. I said "Hi Mr Jason" then he was really shocked. haa. then he said "so this is your part time job?" the I said, "Yeah, but nope. My mother works here, so I just help her arranging the books" haa. and also the Chinese theacher jua ada tadi, well we met last year when she was doing oral for lasst year's May/June private candidate. She asked about my oral and I said that it was fun. haa. then she said "that's good, good luck for your exam..".
overall, siuk lah today. thats all for now. byess.