Wednesday, 24 June 2009

hahaha

SNSD's Genie mp3! I got you! haa. so happy about it.

Okay, so homeworks:

  1. Geography Paper 1 McQ Questions 29-40 year 2004: DONE!
  2. Biology McQ from SAP Book Pg: (1.12B); (1.12C) and; (1.13) : DONE!
  3. Economics Paper 1 and Paper 2: WORK-IN-PROGRESS Ms!
  4. English: NOT DONE!!!! I DONT EVEN HAVE THE PAPER HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO IT HUH?
  5. Maths homeworks which I haven't hand in to Mr.Fazli: DONE! but still need to be checked if I made a silly mistake. hee.

Those are my FUN HOLIDAY HOMEWORKS! SO HAPPY TO HAVE THEM! AT LEAST I'M NOT JOBLESS AT ALL.

So today, woke up really early at about 3 a.m maybe to throw my **** and after that looked around the living room where my sister, our maid, my younger brother, my niece and nephew and me sleep together since my room was being used by my brother. okay, so I looked around and saw our maid shivering in her sleep. haha. she felt cold actually cause my sister turned on the air-conditioner and she can't stand it. feeling pity for her and also my niecce and nephew I decided to turn off the air-conditioner and turn on the fan to speed number 3. kesian.

actually I can't sleep last night, since my younger brother who sleeps really well and didn't even stop moving his legs up and down my back, although I kicked him he still does the same thing but not until I yelled at him and said "eh! bisai-bisai bah tidur atu. payah jua ku kan tidur ni!" he opened his eyes a bit and moved a little bit to my nephews' side. My back was aching but what can I do? there was no where me sleep anymore. so lantaklah, tidur saja tia janji dapat tidur.

To my friends,

inda lagi batah sekulah ni. ubati tia stres kamu, jangan sampai karang buka sekulah tarus stres memikirkan homework kamu. revise sudah? mun aku baru setakat me-revise Economics, Biology sama Geography ni, yang lain alum. so baik tah kamu revise kalah kan aku. pasal aku kan mau kalah kan kamu ni. Baik kamu jaga-jaga. haa.

Okay that's all for the update. so long my friends. my farewell for you. sedih bunyinya.