Thursday, 23 July 2009

back to kindergarten

Aloha baby. okays, speaking of randomness, yes I am a random person.

Today's randomness includes:
First, I am starting to love the "Business" section of Borneo Bulletin cause there is where I can get the informations of my Economics studies.

Second, I am way back to kindergarten during today's lunch just before Chemistry class starts at 1 pm. and Teacher Yati, our English teacher caught me with her eyes and said "What's up with Wardah?". Oh man, that was really embarassing and another embarassing thing which happened yesterday was that she asked me whether or not I peed in my skirt, the reason for such a question she asked was because she saw my skirt was wet haa. and the reason for my skirt was wet, was because I had to clean it cause it was stained by b***d. aka in the condition of volcanic eruption down there. haa.

Third, I am liking my Chemistry lessons and Biology lessons was another thing which if I could do this I would like to stick some superglue onto my eyelids so that it can keep itself open.

Fourth, since tadi pintu Ka'abah terbuka dari pukul 6 pagi sampai 1 patang. Kami tadi sampat be-doa supaya all 5C's students dapat 8 o levels. amin. and alhamdulillah time kami be-doa atu at around 12.50pm haa. anyways, amin amin amin.

Fifth, our Gang Mushroom Sekolah (GMS) of STPRI which consists of Qistina, Tim Laymen, Miza, Balqis, Math, and me had just found a mushroom growing near to our mushroom bench. hee.

Sixth, I am not a sadist. haa.

Seventh, pranking about something.

and last but not least, Eigth, I will be writing a new story. haa. I am so happy. but bad news will be starting to write it after o level.

okay so that's all for today's randomness. Adios.