Thursday, 27 August 2009

Upset?

Oh well, it has been a very long time I hadnt updated my blog.

So June O level results has been released if I am not mistaken on Saturday last week. and guess what I got credit for my Bahasa Melayu and pass for my English which was upsetting me. And I really need to work hard on both Bahasa Melayu and English's paper 2.

Upset? If you're asking me whether or not that I'm upset well, here's my answer and the answer is just a little bit. But about Qualifying, I am frustrated about it.It's because my marks didnt meet my expectations. Nevermind, it's okay at least I got credits. but still credits are not enough for me. Okay so my aim now is to work hard for my Nov O level exam.

It's Puasa right now, and I am fasting, of course. I get IRRITATED easily and ANNOYED easily so in any case, DONOT PISS ME OFF!!

I will not be blogging, chatting, facebook-ing, and hotmail-ing for the mean time, that I have to revise for my exam, so donot ask me to go online or what so ever. but there is also a good news for me which I will be going through Youtube to check out Peterchao, the chinese guy's video and also will be happy to read through some Korean artists news in Popseoul.com which for now I am looking forward on the SM Ent's new girl group which name uses mathematical equation " f(x)" or also will be known as the female SHINee and with their debut album 'Lachata'.

That will be all for now. and i will be blogging again right after the Nov O level exam has ended. WEEEEHAA!!