Well I must be a wondergirl. hee. nada deh. It has been two days that I decided to stay up late at night. Dont know why, but I just kind off trying to get used to it.
Yesterday I made a research about the subjects that I have decided and about to decide to take in Form 6, and I also get to download the syllabus.
The subjects I have decided to take are Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.And the subjects that I am still considering to take are Economics and Principles of Accounts/Accounting. Oh well, of course the 2009 November GCE O Level results aren't released yet. but why not prepare earlier to persue your dream right? I have always wanted to be a doctor, and yeah right now I am still going to study and work hard and put more effort to be a doctor no matter what people say about me or about being a doctor is a risky choice. It is risky, but I really want to be a doctor.
I choose to take:
1) Chemistry because the way Mrs. Lim (my form 4 and form 5 Chemistry teacher) teaches it makes it interesting. And I love to deal with chemicals *don't know why* and I love to observe so much. hee.
2)Biology because of course I want to be a doctor, and because of the practical which uses foods, plants and animals. absolutely love it!
3)Mathematics... hmpphh, I dont know why but I found it interesting.And I love to solve problems, of course I end up getting the wrong answer but I love trying things and not giving thing up are not my style.
The subjects I am still considering are:
4)Economics because it's only using common sense, needs a lot of reading, need to know what is happening around the world besides war.
5)Accounting because like Mrs. Lim, but this time Mr. Pang makes the subject interesting plus I love money. And I love to memorize the formats of the accounts. And when it comes to corrections I like doing the whole accounts all over again.
I think that is all that I have to say for now. Will surely update..