Hi!~ It has been a long time since I last blogged. so yeah, now I'm starting to blog. It's really boring to stay at home all the time but sometimes it's fun by playing CafeWorld and FarmVille o Facebook. hee.
I went to the UK last years' December that was on 21st dec. and Alhamdulillah safely return to my beloved hometown on 9th January,early this year. I'll talk about UK later on my next post.hee.
Now I'm going to congratulate firstly to Korean boy group 2AM who has successfully released their 3rd single called "Even if I die, I can't let you Go". It's a really touchy song and I absolutely love it and with Jinwoon becoming more and more handsome I admire him the most. and on their first comeback stage Changmin didn't wear his glasses, he was really good-looking without it but when he wear glasses he looks like a nerd. hee. but still a good-looking nerd. hee.
Next up is, Girls' Generation who successfully made their comeback early this year by releasing their 2nd full-length album Teaser of their new song titled "Oh!" an electro-pop song, really nice. And with the release of the full audio of "Oh!" yesterday, it has hit #1 after 10 minutes it was released. what an amazing record. and I guess they're going to make another 'Gee fever' but now it's going to be known as the 'Oh! fever'. they will be performing their first comeback stage for the 2nd album on the 28th of this month, and I'm getting more and more restless to see what the choreography will look like.
Last but not least before my next post about the UK is that I AM REALLY FRUSTRATED ABOUT THIS O LEVEL RESULT! WHEN IS IT GOING TO COME OUT?? I am really really nervous about it. I hope it will turn out as an excellent result.I put so much effort and hard work in preparing for the exam. I relly really hope that my result will be good. AMIN~AMIN~YA RABAL ALAMIN~
And I am really really sorry to my friends that I can't come to the gathering on the 24th Jan that was a few days ago. Sorry.. I totally forgot about it. and plus my parents bawa ke padi so I can't come. sorry..