I didn't get any A's but that's okay, Alhamdulillah I got:
Bahasa Melayu - B
English Language - B
Geography - B
Economics - C
Principle of Accounts - C
Chemistry - C
Mathematics - C
Biology - E *my most sadist result*
I got my Biology an E was maybe because of the practical. I'll check my paper results on Monday. Yay! I will be meeting my friends on Monday. Weeehee.
And also congratulations to all of my friends and cousins who got 8 or 7 or 6 or 5 O levels. For yang inda dapat 5 O levels or above, jangan putus asa. Ambil lagi, mudah-mudahan nanti dapat banyak lagi, Amin. Ada hikmah disebalik keputusan yang awal ani..
To my siblings, relatives and cousins: I still don't know yet whether ada celebration or not. Because masa ani Bapa selalu paning-paning and Mama ada membagi course arh Scouts. So yeah, I don't know ada or inda.
and of course, I got to buy Twisties Chipster *which is my current addiction* as my present.. hee.. Thank you Pa..

