Friday, 26 March 2010

Gossiped with my crazy sister



Halooo.. Yeah I know that you're sick of me already. but hey, I need to update this thing.

Okayy, so I went to visit ka Dd this morning in the hospital.. I miss Ka Dd..

GET WELL SOON KA!!


Then this afternoon went to attend a cousin's wedding but I dont know who's the one getting married.. so yeah, we (my sister and me) was fooling around. mengucap2 urg, then talked about the guys yg kami suka.. haa.. then took photos of mom, then the two us then each of us.. gambar yg krek2 lah..

After the wedding we went back home, nda jdi ke Sg. Liang because Dad has to do his dialysis. So okay right now I'm at home.. After this we're going to HuaHo my sister and me want to buy something *it's girls things, guys dont have to know it. And oh!, dont think of the perverted things*. Then probably we'll be going to Sg. Liang later to buy baja for padi.. since the planting season is coming so we need to prepare the inputs.






Hookayss, so I think that's all for today's update.. toodeelss.. and yeah Rafi, blog ani makin maju nii pasal cuti iath maju.. haa..