Here are my updates from the first day of orientation...
Day 1 orientation (4/3/2010; Thursday):
{word equation for Day 1}
no friends + so little fun + the whole time outcast = feeling unsafe
Argh! Why does it have to be hard to find friends on the first day? From now on, I’m going to be CN Blue’s debut song ‘I’m a loner’. I’m the whole time outcast, when lunch, going to the toilet, etc. no friend(s)!. NOT EVEN ONE.
Apa yang dorang pikirkan? Dorang pikir urang yang skulah dari Bandar ani semua ambung-ambung kah? Well, that doesn’t goes to me.. that’s just the people yang pikir urang skulah di Bandar ganya yang pandai and kaya tu. I’m not that kind of person, I’m someone who doesn’t pick friends peduli lah kalau ia bida kah, lawa kah, pindik kah, ia nda berapa pandai kah, whatever lah..that’s their own character, personality, attitude, aku inda jua ku kan te-ikutkan hal-hal yang inda baik walaupun kawan-kawan ku ada yang inda berapa baik. Semua jua manusia ani inda sempurna..
I only get to know this girl, her name was something that sounds like Fatin **I think & if I’m not mistaken**. She was the only one that I always ask, “Excuse kau mau dangan kan aku ke canteen?”, “Dimanakan tampat tukar baju?”.
And the other girl which looks like ‘Afifah Nabillah, I don’t even know her name, but we just randomly talk to each other like “apa tadi ia cakap?”, “apakan yang kana suruh bawa hari Sabtu?”, “Trademark yang kan dibuat atu mesti jua ikut alphabet squad tani kah?”, “Kau ambil subject apa?”.
p/s: Kawan-kawan ku, dengarlah rintihan dirku.. huhuu. Sadih ku ni. Nada dangan ku kan beibun, be-gossip. Plus I don’t feel safe.. :’(
-------------------------------------------------------------{couldn’t update due to breakdown of wireless connection at home}-----------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow, I’ll be having class until 12.15pm, actually in my timetable I will be having class till 2pm but since it’s still orientation we’ll only be having class till 12.15pm. Then will have to change outfit to PE and have to eat lunch and then Zohor prayer.
Will we be given books tomorrow?
Dorang Balqis ada PS(Personal Study), aku nada. My timetable is so full.
Monday: Econ [U6-2], GP[L6-2], Chem[Top Lab], Socio[L6-7], Geo[L6-6]
Tue: GP[L6-2], Chem[Top Lab], Socio[L6-7], Geo[L6-6], Econ [U6-2]
Wed: Chem[Top Lab], Socio[L6-7], Geo[L6-6], Econ [U6-2], GP[L6-2]
Thur: Socio[L6-7], Geo[L6-6], Econ [U6-2], GP[L6-2], Chem [Top Lab]
Sat: Geo[L6-6], Econ [U6-2], GP[L6-2], Chem [Top Lab], Socio[L6-7]
Its from 7.30 till 2pm, but breaks at 9.40am-10.05am and 12.15pm-1pm
Ngalih kuu. Kan nangis saja inda. Tampat be-wudhu lagi satu ganya, mesti begilir-gilir dengan lelaki.. ngapa mesti satu kan saja tampat wudhu atu? Ngapa inda dua kn?
I miss my friends.. kamu!~ apatah orientation kamu?
That’s all for now, will be updating lagi next time.. buhbye.. Let’s hope by the time class starts I’ll get to know some other people that I can be friended with. And that goes to my friends too. I am having a really hard time getting used to Tutong school.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2 orientation (6/3/2010; Saturday) :
{word equation for Day 2}
4 friends from classes I attend for today +homework from GP and Economics to do + got to know more people in the Squad today + more teamwork in the Squad + more fun + more laughing with each other in the Squad + more effective Squad project + more people speak-up their minds during discussions = Alhamdulillah at least I can adapt to the environment faster..
Today I arrived at school around 6.50+am, and went straight to class, it was really awkward in class since not all of us are taking the same subjects.
My first class was Geography today, and I got to know a girl from maybe RIPAS or SMSB. Her name is Qianah, a nice girl but hey we asked each other what subjects we take and she asked me to show her where Biology lab was, and I showed her and Alhamdulillah baik jua ampir lab atu ada tangga linking to another block where my Economics class was held. Baik jua aku inda berapa akhir time atu, and lapas saja aku turun dari tangga I met senior from MPP and I greeted him,
he asked “Ada class?”,
me “uhhuh..**smile** economics arah U6-2..”
him “tau dimana?”
me “tau.. yang ani…*pointing to the class*”
him *angguk-angguk kepala, then entered his class**
When I entered Economics class, it was really silent but overall Sir mengajar siuk and he asked a lot of questions. There were about 20+ students, only 7 males and the rest females. I of course sat at the back. Got to know two girls from Economics, Zuriyanah and also Zuhairah.
In GP, only 3 males and the rest females, got to know ‘Afiaa and just known that she’s one of the girl in Economics class too.
Chemistry we have got bad news. The bad new is no Chemistry teacher for a while, because there is still no teacher to replace the retired teacher. But we have been given textbooks. And got to know Amirah whom is my bench partner, and as usual I sit at the back.. there was only like 8 males but I think 2 will switch to another subject and 1 female too.
But hey, come to orientation session, our squad becomes more energetic in terms of squad project, more people speak-up their minds, got to irritate our team captain. And I’m no longer an outcast, because we can’t be that shy anymore.
We had discussion for our Melodrama performance for Taylor Swift’s “Love Story”. Some wants to make a parody, but some wants to make it as a comedy but hey, we can make both right?..
And ada this guy cakap “Apa ni, yang meliat ani nanti urang tua-tua..” then I said “Baik tani bagi subtitle pakai bahasa Brunai..**sarcastically**” Then ia buang kes, nyanyi lagu The Beattles tia ia lagu yang kana bagi arah Squad F.
So we made the captain as the Romeo and Kartini as our Juilette and now we’re thinking of how the scenes will be and the characters.. I volunteered to be the lilin.. heee..
FYI: Squad A,C,E have to do Melodrama and Squad B,D,F have do dance to respective given songs. [Mark: The performances will be given points]
Our squad’s trademark : “We are Squad E, E for Energetic!, Efficient! Excellent!”
**we were cheering our trademark the whole orientation today**
The squad song : Senior “Squad tani squad apa??”
Juniors “Squad tani squad E!!~”
The greeting/song when meeting the seniors in front of the multi-purpose hall is: {with Upin dan Ipin’s morning greetings in class melody}
Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh..
Selamat pagi abang,
Pagi kakak,
Pagi cikgu,
Selamat pagi kawan.. apa khabar semua??
Maniss eh kami atu..
Then before entering the hall when the doors are closed: {with Bujang Lapok’s melody}
Tok tok..
Buka pintu..
Kami kan masuk ke dalam~..
Buka pintu.. OI!! Buka pintu..
Kami kan masuk ke dalam~..
Then before balik: {again like the first one}
Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh..
Selamat tinggal abang,
Tinggal kakak,
Tinggal cikgu,
Selamat tinggal kawan.. kami jalan dulu..
Bah balik kami dulu ahh..
We had to make a bridge and a platform, with 3 strings, 25 newspapers, 25 sticks, 1 celotape. We divided the works where the guys got to make the platform and the girls made bridge. But the guys’s work wasn’t done yet, and ours was really condemned because we didn’t know that we don’t have to make kaki for the bridge. Of course both the works from the guys and girls were bad. But at least we have got teamwork, merapatkan tali silaturahim secara tidak langsung **eseh** and yeah, we all laughed together looking at our project. Oh well, Squad B won today, but never mind at least our Squad’s points are the 2nd highest. WOHOO!!~
Oh well, bad news at home. Today is the third day without wireless. Mau tau kenapa? It’s because our home phone number was switched with someone else’s, manakan wireless dirumah inda mau. Arghh! Sasak jua ku ni…
Oh well, at least GP and Economics homework was given at school so there’s still something that can make me busy. Plus seniors wants us to make a simple letter to someone that we want to know but we’re embarrassed to talk to. So 3 things to work on..
That’s all for now, buhbyeeee…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3 (8/3/2010):
{word equation for Day 3}
fun! + more friends + class was great + really am thinking that we're going to have a great socio teacher since he said that he's talkative + not much activity today + lesser punishment + improvements among the squads friendship = going to really get along with the environment fast enough
Okay so yeah basically what we have done today was :
1) Hentak kaki, tepuk tangan and sing : We will.. we will.. rock you!!
2) Nyanyi nyaring-nyaring..
3) Watched 2 person from each squad representing in the forum "Islam Seiring Globalisasi"
4) For my personal opinion the most interesting person *I mean from the way they represent* was Faiz. The second person was Zulfadhli from our Squad. and the others... no soo..
5) Dikir Marhaban
6) Seniors asked us to make letters for our friends which we want to know better and also not to forget the seniors too..and the AJKs
7) We practiced our melodrama thing and I think we're making some kind of a mixture for the song like parody and also comedy..heee gonna be funn!!!
SO that was all that we have done for orientation today.. looking forward to tomorrow since tomorrow will be a no class day..
Okay, so I think that's all for now.. buhhhbyeee...