Yeah, today's pretty hot. Dont know what's the temperature today, but yeah, sweat!.
Went to Bandar and then dropped m lil brother, Fathin at Tasek for his scouts activity. Then I told mom that I was really hungry since I didnt grab any foods on the table before I got out of the house. So yeah, jalan lagi and got my breakfast at Aneka Rasa in Kiulap at around 9 o'clock. Then went to Pasar Ikan di Gadong atu membali udang and ikan of course. then ke sekulah mama ambil kain scouts yang be-roll atu yang ala-ala urang bejual di kadai, mati baratnya, baik lagi ku menangkat si Suhaid. and then antar kain scouts uniform Troop mama arah Scouts HQ. Then went to antar udang arah flat Abang Grel and then antar pisang Kaka Dd and Abang GRais arah rumah Abang GRais. Haha, Isaac was so focused on playing his PSP that he didnt realise I came, masa kami kan balik baru tah ia realise and Yuyu's hair was like... uhm, I dont know. Anak atu macam-macam pisin rambutnya, I wonder cemana kah lagi usul rambutnya kalaunya sekulah. haha. Then, lunch at 1pm at Aminah Harith in Jerudong.
Read the novel 'Night World' since this morning and I just realised that it's actually the third volume. Which means I'm actually reading the ending part of the story. Well, I guess I will have to buy the first and second volume of the book. and yeah, well, although I'm reading the third volume right now, but it's some how interesting and fun to read. hmph. My sister borrowed my newly bought 'little black dress' book so I have to read a new novel.
So now, I'm going to continue doing research on the 'Graffiti' thing. Hopefully the debate will be on Wednesday or something. Cause I'm still not ready.
And si Amy kesian kana nyaya, mostly oleh aku. haha. Jangan ingau Mim! safe tu secret tani tiga kalau arah inbox ah. And jangan kau sasak kan Si Anu bin Si Entah atu awal ani, mun kau couple dangan ia nanti ada urang bersedia sudah ni mengetawakan kau. Plus aku sediakan selajur hadrah kan grung grung grak grung grung kan kau dengan 'pujaan hati' mu. haa. Jat, ready ready kan ketawa mu ah. haha. :P