Saturday, 24 April 2010

Just fine.

Today classes was a bit relaxing.

Geo learnt about waterfall, and guess what? I yawned for like 15 times? Yeah. I still can't believe that I'm always the one whose not being caught yawning. Hmhphh.

Economics was, fine. Just fine. Discussed about elasticity.

Then break. Amy was talking about her 'Pujaan Hati' all the time like.. ALL THE TIME. I think she's falling for her 'Pujaan Hati' but she's just not realising it yet.

GP 'Graffiti' Debate was postponed to Monday, since we needed more time to you know.. get our points together and put it into sentences. and we need time to practice. so yeah, the next thing I'm left to do for GP debate is to practice what I'm going to oppose to the other group. AGH! WHY THE HELL AM I THE 1ST SPEAKER?

Then had Chemistry class. It was hot!. and well, the topic was fine. A little complicated to understand at first though. But yeah, as usual as we go along I come to the point where I can understand it. Most of it is calculation, which I really suck in. Nevermind!

Then went home. Dad was early. Hmph. Yeah yeah, I know that he thinks I'm hungry so he picked me up early. And since I dont have Socio class this afternoon, so figured out to go home early. Unfortunately, didn't get to meet si Manis. :'(

And to my dearest buddies, kamu baik kamu pilih warna baju atu. Kalau kamu balik-balik kan tukar warnanya, give up durang si Juin, Tina and Balqis karang. Juin cakap kalau kamu balik-balik kan tukar warna baju atu, last last ia pakai bikini tu. biar kamu nosebleed selajur meliat. haha!

Sama kau ani ahhh bini-bini!! How dare kamu lupakan aku sekulah Tutong ah?? I know lah that I was supposed to be in MD with most of you. But I'm in SMSO lah, arah Bukit Beruang dayang-dayang kesayangan ku.. And Maybe I'll send the whole 35 ladies of MA5C a personal message on Facebook. aaamacam tu? Baik kamu decide lakas-lakas, mun inda.. nada urang be-baju ni. Jangan kamu.. mun makin betambah abis lah kamu.. haha!

And Manis, sorry you cant watch the photoshoot. since ramai bini-bini sana atu. haha. :P

I haven't have my lunch yet. Pasal tadi main with Alai Syafii and Bhari, my nephews, anak Abang GRel.. Bhari didnt go to school today. Ponteng sekolah ia.. inda lah. haha. and Syafii was walking around with his sisters' slippers on. and he was trying to run when he saw me. Can't understand why he's afraid of me.. Just like Bhari when he was younger, he used to look away from me if he saw me coming, he was basically trying to avoid me. LOL!. But now, he's like sticking around with me. Unlike his brother Nabil, who's been my closest nephew. Because I used to take care of him when he was still small. Well, I have taken care of all of my nephews and niece but just different length of time..

List of nephews and nieces I have taken care of (according to their birth):
1st: Zaki (Abang GRel's 1st child)
2nd: Shirah (Abang GRel's 2nd child)
3rd: Isaac (Abang GRais's 1st child)
4th: Nabil (Abnag GRel's 3rd child)
5th: Suhaid (Kaka Dd's 1st child)
6th: Bhari (Abang GRel's 4th child)
7th: Ayu (Abang GRais's 2nd child)
8th: Mia (Kaka Dd's 2nd child)
9th: Syafii (Abang GRel's 5th child)

So basically I've taken care all of my nephews and nieces. But the longest that I've been taking care sre Zaki, Shirah, and Nabil since Zaki and Nabil goes to Mata-Mata Primary School and Shirah goes to Sengakarai Primary School. Bhari goes to Learning Tree. Suhaid goes to Sekolah Anak-Anak Polis since his father is a policeman. Isaac goes to Chung Hwa Bandar which he used to be in the same class with Nabil before Nabil transferred to Mata-Mata Primary School. Ayu will be going to school next year, I think she'll be in Chung Hwa too since her brother is going to school there. Mia is still 3 years old and Syafii is still 1 year old.. so yeah, not going to school yet.

I really miss Isaac, Ayu, Suhaid and Mia. Usually Abang GRais and his family sleeps over at our house but since Isaac had an ECA on Friday and Abang GRais is working in Seria so they didnt sleep at our house this week. Suhaid and Mia, well it's pretty hard for Kaka Dd and her husband to come and sleep over at our house often. Kaka Dd works in a bank and her husband is a policeman so it's hard to meet them even when there's family function we hardly see them.

I guess that's all for now. Buuuuhhhhbyesssss. :PP