Okay so, towards the end of the term, school is......... entah ahh. :p hahha.
Did GP presentation today. I got 14 out of 20 marks. Wohoo! Then handed in my Biography novel book reading assignment and got 18 out of 20/25 marks. :D hehe. And now I have to search for the history of Olympics and then do the vocabulary exercise. not much though.
Chem, continued the practical last week. IT WAS FUN! HAHAHA!. Well, didnt sit for my test today, since there was lesson. So I guess, it'll be tomorrow. and got some hints from Kaveen my Vampire busmate, that I dont have to read sampai jauh jauh arah giant molecules. Haha. Thanks Vamp-Kev!
Socio, was fun. And lively. We imagined si Nabil nampak hantu si Adam Lambert and sean Kingston, since we were talking about suicide tadi. haha.. siuk!!
Geo, had fun listening to the presentation. :D haha.
Econ, no class!!
Sat at the veryyyy back place masa arah bus tadi. Baie kamu Helmi!! SHIT KAMU AMBIL TEMPAT KU! Inda apa ada si Kaveen. haha.
Now, I'm doing the house chores. and at the same time, I'm going to watch 'A Walk To Remember'. Booo~ no worries. I'm going to watch it okay. Tomorrow wardah bagi balik your PD. ^^,
That's all for now. Buhbyessss.. :)