I am sooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!that I can write my blog again...
Well now my tution time table has been confirmed:
Biology-Sunday(9-12a.m)
POA-Saturday and Monday(7-8.30p.m but I extended it to 9 pm cause I want to play games at the computer room)
And I just realised that my ex-classmate Zudin tution there too last year but I don't if this year he's going to tuition there again.Plus this Saturday there will be a new kid joining our POA class our teacher and me and Fatimah also don't know whether the kid is a girl or a bor *or both I mean pondan perhaps..haha.PANAT*
And also today I was really really rajin during the English period haha..Sir Stephen(also known as 'Imam Haji Mohammad Stephen' by my friends) well,.he asked us to make an article about 'Brunei being hit by strong storms' hmmphhh...I wonder why I was really rajin..hahaha..
Ahhh,ngaleh ku ehhh..Sudah ku online nda jua ada urang mentext aku ahh..sasak jua ku tuu..
WHY??WHY??WHY??
Aku terpaksa menyalin lagi Notes Bio kuuuuu...Pasal file ku hilang entah ke mana!!!! :'(
Ada lagi yang paksa di photocopy bukan foto kopi which means gambar kopi ahh...Aishhh!!!ngaleh kuuu...
Extra class bio lagi start hari Isnin,28/4/08 from 2 to 3 pm ngaleh kali tu ahh...
economics lagi Sir Alwi kan bagi extra class since our class is the only class yang ketinggalan oleh form 4A and 4B..... ngaleh kuuuuuu......