To day is the best day for me, I went to tuition this morning kan den my ex-maths teacher there said that "Now I can see Wardahs' real beauty because last year she wore tudong but this year she don't", I was like *wow!+shocking?* haha..
and now I'm in my room writing my blog...wa!! what a great day with a great big room..haha panat
Just now my niece told me that my mother asked me to talk to my ex-Bibi on the phone..She was like really happy to talk to me and she said that she's going to come back here and work back with us..I am really glad that she's going to work with us again because she's the most bestest Bibi in the whole wide world.
"Di rumah ku disni nggak ada kerjaan Dah,aku mau balik lagi kerja di rumah kamu.." she said, and I was like "Bah bibi kraja plang bibi balik disini..heee.."then my mom told me to tell her Alhamdulillah, so did I.After that "Sakam! antar tah lakas2 biodata mu atu ahh..bah..Assalamu'alaikum", then she hang off the phone.. Im really happppppppppppppppppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!