Well, I don't want to go to school today because I'm too lazy. That's the first fact.
Here's the second fact, today we have Dikir competition and I was put arah simpanan and I was like behapa jua sekulah nda jua perform. It was me and Arni yang kana masuk kan arah simpanan. Si Arni kana masuk kan simpanan pasal ia selalu kajar2 time practice. I think maybe ia ada nervous breakdown haha panat sama jua tuu macam aku. but aku kalau aku nervous antara sakit parut OR kajar-kajar but not terlampau lahh. hee.
The third fact is I want to go online my MSN and my Friendster and my Blog. hee :D and also.. trying to finish up my story.. again it's an imaginary story.. and still trying to find a good title for it.. I mean 'it' for my imaginary story..
The forth one is because I want to read my friends blog(s) heee.... :D ILOVE IT!
That's all..