Thursday, 12 June 2008

Yesterday on the 11th of June

Haa.. :D I got presents from my lovely, hotty besties and best fiees hee.. I got a present in a box from Qistina and foods from Fatimah(4D) and Naz(4D).. I Love you my besties.. and best fiees.. and I wont forget thanks for the greetings once again.

O Yeah! I almost forgot. Yesterday I have read a letter from this guy his name is Muhammad Syafiq from SMPJN, Kuala Belait. His letter came from a long way from Belait to Brunei and Muara. When I have finished reading his letter I realized that he loves to play games and he loves sports. Well, when I replied I told him everything about my boring 1st term holiday which I spent my time in the hospital. but I also told him that I was there to take care of my father I hope he understands my english because I feel that his english is much more better than mine.

and that time was english lesson. And me and Timah was fooling aroud. Timah read a letter from a girl from Tutong, and her * I mean that girl* letter starts something like this..

Hello,
how are you? Are you feeling well?...

and I said "Tim, I think you should reply it like this..

Hell-o!,
who are you? do I know you? and are you in hell?.."

and then we laughed. Then Qistina told us to read her letter she said "macam urang kan cari kelaie aku ah.." and the three of us arah dalam letter kami ada include this sign wether in the middle of the letter of at the end of it.. it's this sign =) we were so panat..

and at the end of my letter I wrote something like this: "I hope none of your friends know me because I'm telling you that I'm ugly but my friend is hot =)."

hahhaha... to Dear Syafiq, I'm waiting for your reply. hahahah.. membari gali.. erkks