Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Happy!

Haha! ;D




I got news!




For a long time I've searched for the song titled 'Once in a lifetime' and today finally I got it!.. At first I thought it was DBSKs song but I was wrong. Its ShinHwas' song. WOW! It is a REALLY NICE song.. *melt*






Currently singing 2AMs' song which I don't even know the title because it has a very writing here in the pc.. CAN'T READ IT!CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE WORDS! But of course I like the song haha!!

And also I downloaded songs that were sang by HwanHee from FTTS a.k.a Fly To The Sky. His voice was a bomb! I LOVE HIS VOICE, IT WAS ALMOST THE SAME AS YESUNGS' VOICE..

And also I downloaded Dong Bang Shin Ki's 'The Way You Are'.. haa..





btw, I'm currently searching for my most favourite clothes from Yesstyle.com, which it will be listed at the very top of my shopping list. hahaha!






And also searching for my most favourite phone!



Samsung AnyCall Haptic.. ;D *I want it~*




Before I end my update today, I would like to ask any DBSK's fans to watch DBSK Hahaha Campaign in YouTube. the sing is really cute for making people happy with their attitudes.