Monday, 15 December 2008

My stories..

AH!!! I CAN'T FIND ANY IDEA TO START MY STORIES..
well, basically as you know(or not) I write stories, right? But, not an author. Writing stories is my favourite, I may sometimes spend 4 to 6 hours sitting on the bed and write some fun and imaginary stories of mine. But now, I can't even think of any good or bad idea to start any of stories and even I can't continue my story, The Princess. :'(





Very sad huh?






Maybe it's because I'm busy these days. eseh macam urang be-'bisnis' saja bunyinya nyamuu.






Haa. Still I can't.






Why can't I?






I don't even know.






Argh!! Very frustrating!

Sedih alai!




O'yeah, recently I'm in love with songs from DBSK(as usually), SNSD(I like..) and also 2AM(such charming voices of those guys)..



not only them but Super Junior too, and SHINee also.. haaaa! ILOVETHEM!






Plus my twin... heee Changminnie... haaa. he's not my twins *for real~ he isn't*




We have almost the same lips and smile. haa. But the greatest difference is that he's a male and I'm a female. He's a singer and I'm not. Haaa.

Today I'm going to be with my sister and her friends swimming di stadium, but I'm not going to swim. And we're going to a Korean cuisine, wow! I Love Korean foods.. *happy*




I'm going to change SNSDs song 'Kissing you' for my friends, here it goes..






Missing you.. bebeh..



hahahahhahaha!!!

that's all for now, next update nanti..
Toddles..*Art Attacks' goodbye*