Saturday, 10 January 2009

Gee!

Haa! SNSDs' First Mini Album "Gee" is already out! haaaa!

I've got the MV and MP3 last night haaa. Well, I only got the song Gee plg. But now I'm searching for lagu dorang yang lain lagi.. heee :D

Searching for songs title:
-Dear Mom (It touches my heart and if I had a great voice I would sing this song for my mom on her birthday this year.. T_T)

-Lets talk about love

-Way to go! (This song is used in Samsung Haptics' CF SNSD with DBSK!) But this songs lyric is different from the Haptics'

-Destiny

The album has only 5 songs but still, I LOVE SO NYEO SHI DAE~ ^_^
Heee...

Well, we are going to start our extraclass this week.. ahhh~ TIRED!..
I know that I'm tired but still I need to archieve excellent results in order to make my dream of becoming a doctor to come true.. Its been my dream since I was a kid.

Well, that's all I think...HEE!