Haha!! SO HAPPY THAT THE SCHOOL HAS REOPENED!
And guess what? STPRI has got:~
-Brand new juniors and seniors and also teachers.
-Brand new safety pickup and drop by
-Brand new car parks for the teachers
-Pure Sciences got the ex-repeaters class which we have to climb up to the second floor.. *membari ngalih*, and the combined sciences conquer the whole building that are especially for the form 5s or should I call for the Year 11? (by SPN 21)...
And also awal2 sudah Sir Alwi bagitau yang ia kan membagi extraclass start dari this January.. and chemistry practical will be held on this Thursday, 8th January 2009.. Ahh!! I need to prepare early for the O level.. Can't play anymore.. But AnyBand said that anywhere we go, we can talk, we can play, we can love... ahh, what to do??...
Plus aku duduk belakang lagi with my partners last year.. Si BalQis and si QisTina.. :) YeeeeHaaa!!! and I think the whole one column one gang yang conquer.. haaa..
like the first row Rinns and Maths, second row Nuruul and Nadh Abu Bug if I'm not mistaken, third row Timah and Miza then last row BalQis, QisTina and me.. ASIK!
Aims for this year:-
I want to be an anti-****
I want to be a disciplined student
I want to archieve straight A's (all of the eight subjects)