Thursday, 28 May 2009

TEST!

Ah my tests are coming! I am so going to be a nerd. Haa. No offence. I am.

28th May: Biology test CANCELLED! Everyone in the class became 'a little bipolar' haa. joking. excited berabis wah. maklum topic yang kan di revise atu tough bah.

30th May: Geography test, on topic Settlements ONLY! wow. but, it's a big core topic so I bet that it will be a bit tough.

2nd June: Mathematics test, the topics are so cool.

3rd June: POA test for paper Chapter 11. I think, and if I am not mistaken.

4th June: Biology test, sedih alai. Ada genetics and inheritance lagi ni. it's actually fun but, it has a little bit of maths in it.

6th June: POA test again, maybe on Partnership. I think, and if I am not mistaken.

8th June: Economics test, topis are the Demand and Supply; Unemployment, Public Finance, Inflation, and International Trade. fun but tough topics! crazy!

9th June: English test paper 1. Partially okay to me.

10th June: English test paper 2. Partially okay to me. bad news, POA test on the topic Corrections of Errors, I think and if I am not mistaken. My birthday will be RUINED! *sad*

11th June: Chemistry test, topics are Metals, Organic chemistry, Fossil suels, Atmosphere and environment and also Extraction of Iron. wow, my favourite topics.

IT IS OKAY TO HAVE THE TESTS LIKE THIS BECAUSE I WILL NEVER GOING TO REGRET IT. AND IT IS FOR MY OWN FUTURE. AND I WANT TO DO MUCH MORE BETTER AND MORE EXCELLENT THAN ANYONE IN MY CLASS. AND I ALSO BELIEVE THAT NOT ONLY ME CAN DO THIS BUT EVERYONE CAN AS LONG AS WE DONT GIVE UP EASILY.

I WANT TO GET 8 'O's FOR MY O LEVEL. NOT JUST AN ORDINARY 'O's LIKE CREDITS BUT DISTINCTIONS.