okay okay, actually I want to apologise to BalQis..
The chemistry test will be on the 6th of June but I really really thought that it will be on the 11th of June which is on her birthday. Hee. Sorry BalQis. And that it is actually a bad news to me because my mom's birthday is on the 6th and mine is on the 10th. Bad for me, but InsyaAllah will not be bad for my luck. Still my birthday is RUINED!!!!
I AM A NERD!
WELL, actually I want to help Soshified.com in telling everyone that we will be celebtaring the soshi's second anniversary in early august this year. umm, actually I was just hoping that there will be some kind of gathering for SNSD's fans in Brunei. and take lots of pictures and we can just post in the forum. okay, so if anyone who reads my blog and happens to be one of the girls' fan why not you help in contributing in the forum or join the forum as well. hee. that's all for now. will be updating soon. if I have the time.