Thursday, 4 June 2009

Yay! I did it.

Okay, today I sat for my Biology test and it was OKAY. haa. because a lot of the things that me and my friends revised during chemistry and POA lesson came out, so.. okaylah.

POA test was, uhm, don't ask and NEVER EVER EVER ASK!. I REALLY AM STRESSED ABOUT IT!

I told my mom that I want to learn to play violin while waiting for the o level exam results. At first she said " Jangan tah kan ikut-ikut kawan ani. Cuti mu o level ani keraja kau arah mama. Dangan siapa kau kan main bowling kan?" I was like "Bowling? siapakan main bowling? aku cakap aku kan belajar main violin kali ah.." then she demonstrated the way people play violin. Then at last she nodded. haa.


Plan number one has been approved! haa.
VIOLIN I LOVE YOU!
YOU ARE MY WISH NUMBER 5.
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH LEE HONGKI's VOICE. espescially in the song Missing U and also Bad Woman. =) [FT Island]
happy advance birthday to my mom,
feezah and also beela.
Oh my I think that I am going to make some random lyrics for fun =), and I'll ask Tim Laymen(my friend) to play the piano.
I changed my links namings:
Oppa-Elder/Older brother
Unnie-Older sister
Dongsaeng-little brother
Cuzzie-Cousin
some newly added cracked nicknames to:
fiee; BalQis with a.k.a Aji Bubui
and also
fiee; Juin with a.k.a Junaidi
Aji Bubui to BalQis because atu nama malam nya. Tapi nama pagi Balqis. Junaidi nama malam bagi si Juin since nama paginya Juin. haa.
Tips to remember the meaning of Homozygous and Heterozygous:
Homo is for gays or lesbians, so the meaning of homozygous-contains the same alleles (eg: recessive to hh alleles or dominant to HH alleles)
Heterozygous is obviously the opposite to Homo so it's basically for straight lah. so the meaning for heterozygous- contain different alleles (eg: contains a dominant and recessive allele such as Hh) haa. atu saja.
That's all I want to share for now. Enough for the cracks haa. Keraja kami di sekulah bini-bini ani ganjil-ganjil belaka.