



I actually went to Scouts HQ again today,cause mom asked me to take some shots here and there for the 'Penyampaian Sijil Wheelbarrow' kh namanya? I don't really know about this scouts thingy..so yeah again no pictures of it, cause I took the pictures with Abang Es's camera..so it's with him right now, or still with mom? dont know..
Anywayss, after the ceremony ended..
I said "Ma, ke Supa Save tani ma?.."
Mom: "ada usin mu? usin mama $20 ganya ni dalam beg duit.."
Me: "ada..."
Mom: "Bah, selajur bali buah untuk bapa mu.."
Me: "Bahh..*Yehee*"
At Supa Save, we bought Pakistan Mandarine and also pear for Dad, mom bought cabbage, nuts, and 100 plus. I bought Red Bull, 6 pieces of Jam Donuts *Do-nuts!* and altogether.. paid $18.57
Then in the car I ate 1 do-nut, then at home gave half of a donut to Nabil and the other to Shirah. Then cut another donut for myself and offered the other half to Ajah Rodah. Then during the afternoon tea I ate another two donuts and left one for Fathin. I forgot to offer Abang Es's tadi.. sorry Bang Es..
So all together:
1 and a half if given to others,
3 and a half eaten by me,
which makes a total of 5 eaten donuts.. and the minus the total with 6 pieces of donuts which I have bought earlier, and this makes only 1 donut left..
Hey Hooo, now I'm a Math-Geek?? Humphh, maybe I should've figured that out earlier because way back in the Secondary school when it comes to Mathematical problems.. hey I'm always there to solve the problem no matter right or wrong the answer is, but I always end up fail in exams but Thank Allah for the miracle that I actually got a Credit 6 in Maths fr last years Oct/Nov BGCE O Level..and I too am always looking really serious, so stressed-up and an anti-social looking person when it comes to solving Math problems, writing Geo essays too and when it comes to Chemistry homework it feels like I am on a Super Secret Mission that I do it with my own brain.. well always using my own brain but when I'm lazy use some else's.. hee
That's all for now and enough of the memories for now too and maybe I should post about my memories in STPRI for five years I have been enrolled in that girls highschool. Well yeah, buhbyeee..