Saturday, 20 February 2010

Memories in STPRI

Hello~, it has been 5 years that I enrolled in the Girls Highschool or better known STPRI. I cant believe that I actually have left that school. There are so many memories and experiences I have gained from the school itself, knowledge, skills, attitude, friendship, failures, misunderstandings, changing of friends, changing from lower form to upper form feelings and more.

In 2005 (Form 1D);
1) 3 days orientation was fun, but I barely know any one around me.
2) Changed class from 1E to 1D, due to the change of my optional subject that was from Home Science to Arabic Language.
3) The time when there was a mass of people possessed. There's a story behind it actually, from my experience only.Here it is:

I cant really remember when the actual date was, but anyways it was when we were learning Bahasa Melayu with Cikgu Hj Ariffin, an old friend of Dads'. So yeah, the whole class was still kiddoes and when we heard someone scream from another block, I was like *what-the-heck-is-she-doing-?!?!*. And Cikgu told us to not care about what was happening outside our class, but my seat-mate at that time was already scared to death but I just ignored her and continue to focus and listen to Cikgu. After Bahasa Melayu period has finished there were so many people rushing out of their classroom because the teachers asked to gather in the auditorium, and guess what? Our class was the very very last class to get out of our classroom and also the last one to enter the auditorium.

After reciting Surah Yassin, we were asked to call our parents to come and pick us up and man! I was too chaotic, I got really pissed and just stood in front of the gate while other people were pushing around like crazy. When I finally got out of the school bound, found my sister and we waited for our former driver to come pick us up. And of course, I still had guts to even take my school bag in class alone, well who cares??. But my other classmates bags was still there, left untouched because they were too scared.

4) Celebrated first Teachers Day in STPRI
5) Celebrated first Hari Raya Aidilfiti in STPRI
6) Being accused for cheating during our first assessment. But hey, the innocent always wins. And yeah I win. Because I have NEVER EVER EVER CHEAT IN EXAMS.

In 2006(Form 2E);
1) Got a new Arabic Languange teacher, Cikgu Hj Azizul Ehsanie.
2) Cikgu IRK or Cikgu Kartini taught for about 6 months and taken over by Kaka Mineh then again taken over by Cikgu Suzanna.
3) I remember the time when Kaka Mineh asked our class "Kamu tau apa 'ke-aiban?", the Nabillah Husin who was sitting next to me said "Tau, kemaluan.." Then everyone burst into laughter. But well, I know she doesn't mean kemaluan as in the private oart, but she actually means the things that make a person embaressed or ashamed.
4) Sports Day
5) Meeting students transferred from Beribi Telanai Highschool ( Fazrena, Bashirah- the additional girls to our Arabic class)
6) My first time failing in Maths is the first assessment, and thats the starting point where I start to fail and fail and fail un Maths.
7) Joined the International Australian Mathematics Assessment and Competition, and got Participation certificate.

In 2007 (Form 3E);
1) Again new classmates
2) Got 1 distinction and 7 credits in PMB
3) Thank Allah that I got credit 6 for my Math in PMB
4) Joined Australian English Assessments and Competition and got Participation certificate.
5) Joined Australian Mathematics Assessments and Competition and got a Distiction certificate.
6) Actually slept during Mrs. Wong's history class. But hey, still got the information she gives which makes me wonder.. "Am I actually sleeping or not?" cause at that time I actually lift my book and fell asleep. hee. maybe she didnt realize that because I was sitting at the very end of the class. and I got credit 5 for my history.
7) Went for the Syarahan Agama Competition in KB and watched our senior Munirah Isa giving the speech.

In 2008 (Form 4C);
1) New atmosphere, an awkward surrounding which surrounds the class.

2) Met Qistina Anas, Miza Ghani, and Fatimah Sulaiman and started to become buddies with them, and also became closer to Balqis Yazid, Rinah Mujrah, and Math Kawlon. I actually dont quite remember what makes us become so close at a such short period of time. I mean at first we were really awkward to each other and then by the tick-ing seconds we were friends.

3) The 24th National Day practice, where our marching was really really bad and and after so many ways of teaching us and weeks past, we actually got to the right tempo of marching.

4) When we practised at Padang, we actually fooled and goofed around. The first and second liners starts that which includes me, when we stopped practising to take a one minute rest it actually ended more than five. because we were all busy chatting and walk around to find our friends who are at the last lines or somewhere there.. Our school march troop was the only naughty ones, while other schools stands still at their place. But when we march fro our starting point and marched into the Padng and out of the Padang, we did perfect. It was really fun.

5) Joined the Australian Science Competition and got a Participation certificate.

In 2009 (Form 5C);
1) The same surrounding, only added with 3 repeater students which they are an awesome people to be friends with.

2) I sit at the very corner in both Lab classes, Bio and Chem. Except for practicals.

3) Teachers kept on worrying about our class's reputation, which are known as the "rude class" which I dont even know why, "the loud-speakers class" we are speaking loudly because we speak through our minds and hearts not our ego, "the worst achieving class" well yeah, we fooled around so much but we actually study and work hard for our studies and hey dont be shocked, because there are so many of us that got 8 or 7 or 6 or 5 O levels.

4) We actually still fooled around when the Oct/Nov O level exam starts. Like went to lepak at the schools' canteen, went to the staff room to ask a few ;ast minute questions to the teachers and actually gossip with them.

Well, basically that's all for now. I'll add more tomorrow..