Went to the Padi field again today since morning till around 3.30 pm, actually I slept from 12 pm till 2.30 while bibi burn the large tree trunks. And I ate Indomie Goreng for lunch. And Dad arrived at the Padi Field around 3 pm with Ajah and Fathin, and then found a white cat Fathin and I tried to approach the cat but Dad was like “eh, jangan tah kesana..” We were really sad. Inda pulang sampai menangis.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, as I have promised in my last post (on 20th Feb) that I’ll add more about my memories in STPRI sorry that I didn’t keep my promise, but here it is..
POA class in form 4 was like hell for me. Because:
1) Early year, selalu sudah kana marah oleh Mr Pang.
2) 1st kana tukar partner dangan Nadz, awal-awal awkward then makin lama makin okay ada becakap. Sekali Mr P sasak, tukar partner and my 2nd partner was Asnee. Dengan Asnee ws like crazy, lagi tah kami ah sama-sama bangang pasal POA but at least Ansee is much better in POA than me and I asked a lot from her. Alhamdulillah, learnt a lot from her but we talked a lot and Mr P got pissed again and changed my partner for the 3rd time and this time urang yang makin cracked dangan aku, si Balqis. Well, we both learn together, asked each other any question we don’t know and if we’re not sure, we ask the person who’s much more pro, si Azillah.
In form 5, Alhamdulillah it feels less hell-er. Because:
1) Improved a lot in POA.
2) Always send my homework on time.
3) More understanding, actually learnt a lot of skills that can manage my time in doing the exercises he gave. I love to memorize the account formats, and also the subjective questions was like kacang to me..
4) Lesser meniru than the last year form 4.. hee we actually told him that if we don’t know how to do it, we ask from 5B. He was like.. ‘pandai kamu ani ah. Bukan-bukan pandainya’
5) Lesser tinggal buku and file.
6) Always organize a my file, do corrections, and update my Worksheet Attendance.
Chemistry class in form 4 was like okay-so-so..Because:
1) Well, it was interesting..
2) I actually slept about 1/3 hour of the class well I sat at the second row of the first column but teacher doesn’t seem to care about it, because any question she ask I always the one who’s the loudest no matter right or wrong. But I always got the right answer.
3) Teacher’s style of teaching was like uhhhh I don’t know. Because when she okes, she doesn’t look like she is and it always makes the class think first before laughing. And sometimes sh’s the other who ask “why aren’t you laughing?”.
In form 5:
1) Found out that Teacher can actually smile widely. Haha, me and buddies was like **Gotcha**
2) Teachers best joke;
Tip 1; when the parents are trapped in the traffic jam, turn off the engine, because it can help reduce the pollution.
Tip 2; to reduce the gas elimination from the car exhaust when the daughters got off the car, the daughters are asked to just simply jump out of the car quickly.
Tip 3; “Ijau 5 ah~”, found out that teacher uses Melayu Brunei at gas stations because she gives us that sample as her example when at gas station.
3) She actually cared for her students, especially when Miza fainted during her practical class. Haha. We thought she looks funny but it was touching. Because she always got angry with us.
4) I sat at the very end of the class well, first column and the fourth row. That was my hell place, it was damn hot and I slept like again as always 1/3 hour of her every class except practicals because she walks around. But she still doesn’t care about me sleeping in her theorical class because as always I answer correctly. So yeah, she was like.. “eh biarkan tia..”
Math class was my hell class in form 4 and form 5. Because:
1) I look so nerdy, geeky, anti-social and stressed up.
2) I will have to focus and concentrate so much in order to solve all of the questions and I don’t like to bring problems home, that makes me more anti-social, geeky, nerdy, weirdo and like Abang Es tell me, “kau ani lain dari yang lain”..
3) Sir Fazli’s teaching was fun. And clear but I still don’t get the idea why I always fail during assessments but I pass and got a credit in O level.
Geo class was the class where I always feel sleepy but Sir Ramli always shock us with his volcano-shock. I don’t have a reason for being sleepy in Geo class.
English class in form 4 was fun. Because Mr Stephen Gregory let us talk and talk so much and he lets us write stories and he too always make us write compsitions.
English in form 5 was fun because Teacher Yati always play guessing games with us, and let us ask question related to comprehensive questions and she also corrects our grammar and she told us to speak in ENGLISH ONLY.
Bahasa Melayu was dull, well not really dull, but as always since form 4 till form 5 we listen to what Cikgu Zaini say and write the notes and the next thing to do was exercise. Cikgu Zaini always help us doing the exercise especially the ones that lacks in Malay knowledge and even the one who are a Malay too.
Economics class was so-so eversince form 4. In form 4 Sir Alwi taught the class and it was okaylah, fun jua. Tapi ia banyak be-cerita and even for one point from his notes he takes one day or two days to make us very very extremely clear about what he means. Qistina was my partner back then and she always sleeps in class but Sir Alwi always didn’t care about both of us. Although we sit in the front row of the first column. Hee.
In form 5 Sir Alwi was transferred to PTE Katok and he only taught us for like 4 months **I think** and then Mrs Rani took over our class, and since then our economics class started to feel like hell. Because she always scold us. Well, her spotlight girls was always Qistina, Qilah Jadar and me because everytime she got angry, the three of us who sits at the very back always smile no matter what. But the three of us too, always sleep in her class. Our tips:
Qistina’s style: twist her head a little, notes in her hands to cover her face

Qilah Jadar’s style: lower her head and put her notes up in front of her face and close her eyes.

My style:
1) Open my eyes widely, and tilt my head a little. **sleeping with my eyes wide open**

2) Tilt my head to the left and use my left hand as protector for my head so my head don’t drop on the table otherwise Mrs Rani will realize.

Biology class was fun but so-so. Because Sir always give us notes and he always read from it, but yeah he explains it and I understand it but it’s just hard for me to explain. And practical was fun, but I am always the dumb one. I don’t know what to do, so I ask a lot.
So yeah, guess that’s just the memories I can type in. To think about it, I don’t know how much I miss STPRI and my lovely friends there..I really miss them.
So 26th National Day will be tomorrow. I’ll update tomorrow and post the pictures that I’ll be taking.. hee.