Monday, 22 February 2010

today's

22nd February 2010: (at around 11am)

Today we’re sleeping at Flat. So no wireless connection *sad*. So yeah, I decided to just type what ever I am going to type. Tomorrow will be Brunei’s 26th National Day, so mom and Fathin will be marching at the Padang, and I want to take some shoots of the ceremony and the environment there. Will have to wake up extremely early tomorrow since the roads will be closed in order to give way for the ceremony. Right now I’m listening to G-Drangon’s song “Breathe” and I had just finished watching “Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 2”, I cried a lot because Furqan and Anna divorced because Furqan found out that he was infected by HIV which was not true that he was being blackmailed by Miss Italiana, and when he went for tests in Jakarta and even in other countries too, the result was negative which means he doesn’t even have any HIV. But when he came back to re-marry with Anna, Anna have already got married to his friend Khaerul Azzam and I was glad that they both got married. And the actress in that story, Eliana Alam has already worn Jilbab and I guess Furqan fell in love for her. Hee ;D I like it!~ and anyways, they get happy ending..






Pictures taken at Flat.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Have to go back Rumah Tutong because mom's scouts woogle and scarf and also her black shoes left at Tutong. So yeah, I feel happy because ada wireless. YAY!!!