Monday, 8 February 2010

A day at STPRI

Alohha! Just arrived home.. guess what? Today is the busiest day of my life..

5.45AM: Woke up, wait for my sister to finish shower

5.50AM: Took my shower

6.20AM: Have my simplest breakfast. Minum teh sama makan roti Jacobs.

6.30AM: Get in the car and mom drives so fast

6.49AM: Dropped my sister at UBD

7.15AM: Dropped my lil brother at SOASC

7.25AM: Arrived at my moms workplace and my nephew went straight to his class

7.30AM: Help mom arranging the messy books in the library * I was like "GILA!!! APAKAN DURANG BUAT ANI?!?! MEMBACA KAH MENYABUNG KERBAU?!?!*

7.55AM: Get in the car, kan jalan ke STPRI

8.00AM: Arrived at STPRI and mom went to buy Pulut Panggang and Kueh Lenggang at Seri Balai.

8.05AM: Met my friends at CR2 *the place was damnly chaotic*

8.35AM: Went to Mrs. Lim to get my Statement of Results, and she said "NooWadatul *with Mrs.Wong's chinese accent*, you haven't paid your lost textbook yet, so I can't give you your Statement of Results" and I was like *oyeah! Dang! forgot about that*, and to think about it I only have $18 in hand.

So I called mom "Ma, aku alum bayar buku textbook yang ilang ahh. Lupa ku tadi minta duit arh bapa",
Mom:"Arah mu ada berapa duit mu?",
Me:"Hee..$18.. Hee",
Mom:"Bah mama aga kau di skulah, ambil duit dulu kh..ataupun tanya dorang Abang Es kh..Ka Tini kah..",
Me:"Bahh. Ok tu. Tlipun aku karang kalau mama sampai di dapan".
Hung up the phone.

9.00AM: Mom came and I got into the car.
Mom:"Bah tanya arah Bang Es mu ia ada duit kah inda, kalau ada minjam bagitau kau kan bayar buku text mu yang ilang atu.Nanti membayar ia balik" *I was texting like crrrazzayyyyy!*.
Then Bang Es replied:"Nada. Aku alum terima gaji..".
Me:"Haiyya~ Inda apa lah. Tanya Ka Tini."
Then asked Ka Tini by that time we've already arrived at mom'm workplace.

9.35AM: Ka Tini replied:"Kau di mana ni? Karang tah masa rehat kaka ambil duit di Supa Save. Ani kaka ngajar dulu.." Mom:"Adehh~ Bagitau th arah Kaka Tini mu..jangantah mama kan ambil duit karang jua.." *Me texting like crrazzaaay lagi, cause kan jimat energy kes kelaparan sudah*

9.50AM: Mom:"Mau kau Pulut Panggang sama Kueh Linggang?" Me:"Mau!!!"

10.00AM: Went to ambil duit.

10.15AM: Arrived at STPRI and I told mom to pick me up after she has picked up my lil brother and called me when she came.

10.18AM: Went to the School's Book Store, and met the teacher. and I told him everything about the book that I was about to pay, then he said "ahh..Kemari ko pukul 11.30 karang, psal ani cigu ada class" and I was *oh okay..sambil mengangguk-angguk kepala*

10.25AM: Met dorang Miza, Balqis and everyotherelse at Mr. S's place. And Miza was about to tell Mr.S her theory about "Ikan dalam aquarium" a theory about urang pregnant if she makes out with her husband when she's already 9 months pregnant. and Mr.S said "That's actually a good theory, they can do it. But as long as it's not too deep.." *We were smiling while listening to the theory". Then I asked "Sir dapat kah kalau urang yang dapat E in Biology take Biology jua in Form 6?" then he said "Bulehh, tapi it's going to be hard to catch up because Form 6's Biology is more detail." *And I was, I dont care. I wanna take Biology jua. Because I want to be a doctor!*

10.45: Went to the Examination Department and met Mr.P,
Balqis and Me:"Haii Sir..Kami dapat POA-C",
Mr.P:"Oh okay.. how many O's?"
Balqis and Me:"7", then keluar terjumpa dengan Sir Rambli and Sir Fazli,
Me:"Assalamualaikum sir..aku dapat Geo ku B",
Sir:"Waalaikumsalam, tahniah ehh. Semoga berjaya dimasa akan datang..",
Me:"Thank you sir, terima kasih pasal mengajar kami..bah sir kan turun ku dulu..". Then I went to CR2 Miza kan minta autograph Mrs.Lim hehh..

11.30AM: Went to the Book Store to pay for the book that I've lost

11.35AM: Went to CR2 at Mrs. Lim to take my St.ofResults. then went to the teachers in charge for each Sixth Form application. The teacher asked "Mana IC?", Me sedng mengeluarkan. Then when she analysed my IC, she said "kau tinggal di Tutong patutnya kau arah Bukit Beruang jua ni" then I said, "Awu cigu, tpi pasal mama ku keraja di Mata-Mata sama adik ku skulah di SOASC, ia th mama ku suruh masuk MD saja. Inda pusing-pusing ia mengaga kami balik skulah..".Teacher:"Ah..tunggu skajap ah.Tanya Cigu Jaini dulu. Duduk tah kau dulu.." Me:"Bah.."

11.40AM:"Bah, ok ni. Ktanya boleh.." then she gave me back my IC and gave me MD's registration form..

11.50AM: Searching with Aliiyyah for teacher's to get their autograph for our leaving form..

12.30AM: Still alum siap mencari cigu, so decided esuk lagi sambung...plus kan mengisi borang MD lagi..

so yeah. today life is like karma. what goes around is the STUDENTS, and what comes around is STUDENTS too. right now still searching for my passport size picture. dorang minta 8 kaping lagi tu. Alamatnya begambar baru lah ku ni..

okay atu saja lah for today. Byes..