Wednesday, 10 February 2010

not MD but SMSO

well this morning my dad and me went to MD for the registration. After a lot of discussion with my dadS the person in charge said that, kalau aku mau masuk MD I must first mendaftar at Tutong SMSO then minta tukar because of my home address is at Tutong.

Thensudah masuk arah kerita my dad said, "Mun tau dari awal baik pulang selajur ke SMSO tadi inda lagi payah turun ke Bandar. Mun cematu baik pulang kau form 6 di Tutong sja. Sanang ampir rumah, dapat jua kau mohon bas.."

Then this afternoon we went to SMSO to take the application form, sekali ada kawan bapa.. baik jua kawan bapa atu keraja disana sanang jua sikit.. then the lady yang mencek result ku ani cakap "Okay ni eh, sanang ni 7 O sudah ia dapat, apa saja kau kan ambil lai?" then I said "Maths,Bio,Chem". "Kalau maths mu ani C, inda kau dapat ngambil ni unless you have additional maths. Kalau Bio, inda kami dapat membagi pasal sini E result mu takut nanti kau payah kan catch up.. tpi kalau chemistry inda apa-apa ni..Geo mu ani B jua, tapi mau kau mengambil kan?", then I said "Bah, Geo ani aku minat pulang subject nya.." Then she said "Economics mau kau ambil? ataupun Accounting?" then I said "Economics masa O level paper 2 ku D, tpi boleh jua lah. Kalau Accounting payah sikit..pasal..uhhh..heee *then smile*" she said "Ummm, bah mun cematu..cemani saja, kalau tulis sini *the box where I write the subject I am taking* kau tulis sini Subject 1: Geography, subject 2:Chemistry/Economics, ani tinggal subject 3 lagi..apa kan kau ambil? kalau sociology ok ni kau ani pasal kau ada English.." then I said "Bah sociology lah..*smiles*", she said " Kalau proposed career ani Geochemist..mau kau kan tu? Its about drilling and something yang ada kaitan with Geo and Chem.." Then I said "hmmphh...*thinking hard, tapi tunduk..* geochemist.. drilling.. bah ok lah tuu.. *gajinya basar kali ahh.. wow!! kacing-kacing*"

So now tinggal minta sign two teachers lagi nii, and also minta sign Principle..huh. lapas tu antar borang tinggal interview then chaooo.. masuk pte Tutong.. hehe..

Masa dalam kerita I text my friends saying "Kamuu..bye bye.. aku form 6 di Tutong.. I'll miss you..",




FRIENDS IF YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT I'M NOT MISSING YOU THEN YOU'RE WRONG. I AM VERY MISSING YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL. I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL STUDY MUCH HARDER AND DO YOUR VERY BEST, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO DO MY VERY VERY BEST AND WILL STUDY HARDER.. I'M SORRY FOR MY WRONG DOINGS AND ANY HARSH STATEMENTS OR ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOU DIS ME..SORRY... AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIENDS. I HOPE WILL NOT LOSE CONTACT OR WHAT SO EVER..


okay thats all for today.. buhhbyee...