This is one of the place where I have the freedom to speak out my heart.
Monday, 29 March 2010
how awesome class was? I'll show you..
First block, Economics.. this was what we did..
Second block, General Paper a.k.a GP.. The "Pirate CDs".. eseh macam-macam jua aku ani..
Block 4 is Sociology, I got 12 out of 20 marks for the first pre-test that sir had gave us, it was actually a pre-test but sir gave us as a homework and we had a "SHARING SESSION" with Sir Charles since he has got loads of stories to tell us from his trip to China..or was it Taiwan?? can't remember.. and he loves to share it with us.. and kami layan lah jua.. siuk kali ah dangar ia becerita..:D
Block 5 is Geo.This is the paper that I have photocopied, the one in fading black is H_____'s handwriting, the one in coloured one is mine.. talur.. rasa wah supaya inda kadapatan ketinggalan notes ahh..
However, no Block 3 since we dont have any lesson during chemistry and as I have mentioned.. I slept for like 45 minutes..