Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Questions for today's school and classes.




CAUTION: THE CONTENT BELOW CONSISTS OF SCHOOL THINGS. HAHA. XP


1. How are you?
-I'm fine..

2. So how was school?
-Okay..

3. How about class?
-It was fun!..

4. Which class do you love the most?
-SOCIOLOGY! *smiles widely*

5. Why did you pick that class?
-Because Sir shares us loads of stories to make us understand how the society actually works..

6. Did you get annoyed by something during that class? I mean did anything happen, that actually makes you feel annoyed?
-Yes! absolutely, our electricity brokedown for like 4 times today during Socio class and it's really annoying because it's making the environment more hotter!..

7. What class do you pick the second most fun today?
-uhmmm.. I would pick Economics. Because we had class in the afternoon, and we grouped together and the girl asked us to make a presentation about the 'Market Demand and Supply'. Well, we didnt have much time today so we have to make the presentation tomorrow. Well again the electricity brokedown for the whole afternoon.. so it was really hot.

8. What did you do during lunch today?
-oh well, as usual.. I went to the library today and studied chemistry. Well, pretty annoyed by the noises..

9. What did you do when you come to class early morning today?
-Since today is my cleaning duty, so I cleaned up the class. Si Faiz pemalas..inda kau duty ahh.. :P

10. How was your tutor class(L6-3) today?
-Uh, you're asking about the class?? well, we're all getting more and more okay now..and just remembered H_____'s name this morning his name is actually Zulhazmi.. haha.. inda jua jauh bah Hazmi.. haha. Si Ejam damam.. kasian jua eh Monitor kami atu..

11. What news did you get from your friends today?
-Well, my friends told me that the students yang ikut bus punya list ada sudah, but I haven't checked yet. They told me that we're going to start ikut bus on the 1st of April, masa balik. But we have to tell the seniors yang sama bus dengan kami if kami alum keluar class so that the busdriver will wait for us.. or otherwise we'll end up going back home at 3..

12. Any homeworks?
-For today.. NONE.. which is AWEHHSOMEEE!!


13. Do you have a crush on someone at school?
-Yes. and I saw his having his test today when I was on my way to Chemistry class which it's avenue changed to U6-1 because of the U6 students were having their practical test..so I hope that he's going to achieve good results and also succeed in this years A Level exam..

14. Why do you like him?
- I dont know. Maybe because of his smile that makes me like him. He smiles sweetly every single day..

15. Did you get to know more people in your subject classes today?
-Yes, loads. In chemistry, there are like 5 more people that I found out really fun to be friends with, and they helped me doing the chemistry exercise this morning.. Baik.. In GP, get to know 1 more person.. In Economics, like 3 more.. In Geography, 2? Can't remember since their both guys.. but yeah, they're all fun..

16. How do you feel about school today?
-Are you trying to annoy me? That's like the second time you asked me. I said earlier that school was fine..

17. Oh really? did I ask you that question earlier?
-YES!

18. Have you ever farted in class?
-Yes, but silently..

19. Which class do you fart the most?
-hmphh. let me think.. Economics.. hee.. I know..disgusting..

20. Have you ever burped at school?
-Yes.. hee but not too loud just ebnough for the people next to me to hear.. hee

21. Which class was that?
-So far I havent burped in class. But I burped in the library.. hee.. jangan marah ahh..

22. Okay so we've come to an end to this questionaire session.. what would like to say to your friends from the same school as yours and even previously with you?..
-uhmm...*bedaham dulu* I would like to say "you guys are awesome" to the ones that's in sam school as I am currently.. and "I miss the fart-licious, burp-licious, and baffle-ing of us.." to tha girls that I really miss, the 5C girls..