Okay, that's such a pathetic title I got up there. So yeah, I taught my older brother about accounting and he was really amazed by the topic arrangements that the previous teacher in that school has done, which it doesnt even goes step by step. I too, was really shocked by it. When I first randomly read the topics by topics arrangements by the teacher I was like "WHAT THE HECK? CEMANAKAN IA MENGAJAR ANI, PATUTNYA STEP BY STEP JUA.." and then he told that when he asked his students about what they understand in accounting, they said "uhh..kmi nda paham semua sir.." but only one said this "cash book".. I was like "eh syok sendiri jua cigu nya atu mengajar.. mati.. baru ia.." then about the cash book guy.."mun cash book atu tantu sanang, cash ganya kan dimasukkan.."
Then, he told me that he showed my notes to his students..and asked them "kalau sir bagi kamu notes sir ani kamu mau?" then they was really excited.."bah mau sir.." then I was thinking like "kesian jua durang ani banar..banar-banar tah sudah durang mau belajar tu.." and I was also thinking like "bisai laki-lakinya ani, mau belajar.."then my brother said if he photocopies my notes and worksheets then he will have to get loads of budget for it, and then I told my brother that the worksheets they must have time management too, well according to the number of marks given to the question like for example the Manufacturing account it often carries like 10 to 15 marks so the time given will be like 10 to 15 minutes lah jua..so yeah, I hope he'll do that to his students too..
I taught him about the 'Balance day adjustments' and then 'Manufacturing account'. and I told my brother that Manufacturing is the EASIEST thing that accounting has ever had, and it carries loads of marks too. then ia cakap "eh baik ku encourage dorang belajar yang ani and lagipun kalau exam markahnya banyak..lagipun paling sanang and almost sama dengan Trading account.." then I was just smiling pasal banar jua.. kesian jua durang tuu, sudah pun nda lagi batah kan exam.. satu pun durang nada paham topic durang yang dari form 4.. kesian banar jua tuu..
I taught him for like 1 hour? i think so pasal we started after we had dinner. Luckily I dont have any homework today.
So yeah, I hope that most of my brothers students will archieve good results in accounting..and they'll have to stay back a lot to so that they can understand the previous topics yang durang nda paham which is like the whole-lot of form 4..I know ngalih, that was what I felt too juniors.. Really I kesian all of you.. you'll have to work hard from now on..
OKay, I think that's all for now but I'm going to stay up late until my sister comesback home after practicing her group acting with her friends.. JAH! LAKAS TAH BALIK. NGANTUK KU NI. ESUK LAGI SKULH..