

So I have a homework today, which is Economics. But I have already done it during lunch since I have my library session as always during lunch. I feel like lunch is my own personal PS as I dont have any PS like other students have.
Today school was fine. and Sociology is like always, FUN! and Chemistry, we were asked to do an exercise so I hope I will get many correct answers. Geography was as always okay and makes me feel sleepy.
Economics was fun, because we learned about 'Demand and Supply Equilibrium and Disequilibrium' and also 'Ceteris Paribus'. When the TP Master teacher, Cikgu Umi wrote the word "Ceteris Paribus" I started to wonder "where the heck did I wrote this thing??" and I was like searching my whole form 4 notes of D&S and I didn't see the word 'Ceteris Paribus' on page 2 which I have been looking throughout so many times. But when she asked me "Do you know what 'Ceteris Paribus' means?" I said, "uhh, I can't really remember. I think it's about the movement along the curve.." then she said "You got that right.." and after that, I was again searching all over my paper while she was explaining to the whole class and maybe Sir Vincent was wondering why I didn't concentrate while Cikgu Umi was explaining. And Tadaa!! I found it at last on page 2. Zuhairah was laughing and I said "Juling jua banar eh aku ahh.." then after that, barutah ku concentrate at Cikgu Umi's explaination. But basically all what she has been saying was all basic. And yeah, I enjoyed watching the haircut of one of the male student that sits in the front row, a very nice haircut. I cant remember his name, but he has a rare haircut and his stylist was Sir Sherman. I was thinking like "GOOD JOB SIR SHERMAN! IT'S REALLY NICE" haha..
So GP I had that in the afternoon at 1 till 2pm.. and we did about the common errors that students do in essays.. so it was boring.. and I felt sleepy, yawned so many times until the end of class. Baik jua Ms Fleur nda nampak.. hee..
So okay, I think the librarians are getting fed up with me because they always see me in the library during lunch and I only come in there for like 15 to 20 minutes.. biasa membuat homework..
Okay, I think thats all for now. And Daus told me that the Amazing Race will be held in July, and about the bus thing Cikgu Othman said that I will have to wait for the MOE to give permission so I'll not be using the bus for a while maybe ny the middle of April or the end of April..
*when I say nice haircut about the guy, it actually means the opposite.. hee
BUHBYESS..