Thursday, 1 April 2010

It's the 1st of April, and there's not a single 'April Fool' at school.

Okay, so my title today is sooo true. because all of the other schools will be like.. having the April Fool pranks everywhere, but there's not a single one at mine. So yeah as usual, and also a routine at school..there's always someone's birthday so yeah, you'll have to sing the Happy Birthday song every recess..

I had Sociology early in the morning, luckily Sir didn't talk about foods today. but we had fun with his funny mini-story-sharing-session. And no homeworks yet.

Geo we learnt about the 'water balance in the southern UK' from Nagle textbook. No homeworks yet. We all received our homework papers during earlier of the class. And sir said "A good start.." to me.. because:


Two more marks to get full marks for both papers.. Argh! I hate it! two more marks??

Economics we did about the shifting of the demand and/or supply curve.. and we had homework for that which is due on saturday..But I only have 2 questions left to be done.. hee.. Zuhairah sasak tadi masa ia tau aku tinggal 2 questions saja lagi kan dibuat.. haa.. sabar-sabar Zuhairah.. Fikirkan banar-banar jawapan nya..

GP we had to extend sentences, by giving reasons and our own opinion.. and Ms Fleur keeps saying "brilliant" to my works.. and also we had homework too.. which is making our own sentence for the second exercise.. and I didn't do it in class because I talked to Yusna, Jijat, and also iqah for the last 20 minutes.. pemalas wah kami ahh.. haa.. kadapatan lagi tu aku ah leh si Yusna yang aku kan tidur.. haa. Then ada announcement pasal the CCA and si Faiz was like "Ahh? Ada CCA wah hari ani??" then I said "Ada kali ahh.." then he was like *haha, pelupa jua aku ani*

So lunch, I didn't go to the library but instead I had lunch with Amy and Zuhairah at their PS class..

Then, after lunch I went to Chemistry lab and put my bags outside the lab. Then lepak-ing with Lynn pasal ada angin.. Dorang si Ong, Wafi and Wafaa (the non-identical twins) *hard to recognise which is which*, and the other male students of Chemistry were also there but they were watching the seniors playing basketball..

Then after that teacher came, and we had to start the lesson. We learnt about equations today, and we had an exercise which end up became our homework since no one have handed it to teacher. and my work was done but I didn't hand it to teacher. hee.. on saturday saja..

Okay, after Chemistry I went to U6-3 for the CCA.. and I'm in the Indoor Games Club.. There are 3 female and I think 7 or 8 male.. sikit right? yes.. Well, Wafi from my class L6-3 becomes the President, Ozy becomes the Secretary, and Nadhirah becomes the Treasurer.. the rest becomes the commitees.. It was awesome because the 3 female got to learn how to play 'Pasang' and si Wadud, Ong and other 2 more guys menyampuk jua kan belajar.. tapi inda apa because they also helped us the idea of where to go and eat which KAS.. hhaa.. the other guys played Chess.. and Mr Lim said that maybe next week we'll be playing Scrabble and other games too.. so YAY!! next week, I'll wait for you CCA.. haha..

Overall, it was awesome.. and I can't believe my ears when Amy said that "Si Hazrul atu pemalu tuu.." a message to Hazrul, jangan tah malu kau atu laki-laki.. haa..I think that's all for now. Gotta do my homeworks and watch 'The Birth of the Rich Son'.. woohoo!..XP