Monday, 1 March 2010

Mushroom Buddies Reunion

Hallo! Okays, today's basically the Mushroom Buddies Reunion at STPRI, but Rinah ad Qistina didn't make it. I really miss you, why didn't you come?

Okay so yeah, tinggal Balqis, Math, Miza, Timah, and me.. plus Math's sister an another Math and also Nasyitah came to hang out with us at the mushroom. I don't have the group photo but Balqis has it.


This is Timah


These are Nasyitah and Math


This is Miza


This is Balqis


Miza, Me and Balqis

Tomorrow I'll be going to SMSO for the registation, and also we'll be having the Orientation Day on Thursday.

Bad news is that when will I be able to take Azillah BM notes? Because I need it like now.. and Ngangah G Aboi will be going to the UK in the middle of the month, and yet still can't get Azillah's book.. arghh.. I was thinking to go to her house, but to think of it.. who am I going to go with? and when will I get to go there? arghhh!!!! *stressed out*