Okay, so this morning was really really foggy. "Thick fogs attacked Tutong" would the headline of Tutong's newspaper if we had one. *LAME* Forget about the foggy thingy, and lets talk about the registration day at SMSO today.
Now I'm going to be in the L6-3 class there, with a bunch of sons of Dad's friends. Well, there were about 20+ people? in my class, can't really remember how many from the list, but for sure the only one person I know in my class is Uncle G Kudil's son, Faiz.
Let's hope that I can get friends easily when the Orientation day starts, which will be carried for like 5 days. That's too long but, many activities will be given so again lets hope that NO SPORTS will be included in the activities as I will be in the Squad E. I HATE SPORTS SO MUCH! I CAN ASSURE MYSELF GET INJURED WHEN I PLAY SPORTS.
So the subjects given to me are: Geography, Chemistry, Sociology, Economics and General Paper. Man! 5 subjects?Wait, let me pray.
"Ya Allah, mudah-mudahan aku dapat catch up with the other students jua. Aku tau guarantee struggling nii, tapi mudah-mudahan aku dapat keputusan yang cemerlang. AMIN"
Tadi time register ada kana suruh bayar $47.50 for somethings like ECA, Badge and etc. After that minum lagi but this time with Uncle G Kudil and Faiz, at the same place where Uncle Anuar and Dad and me had our breakfast. And awkwardness strikes, but not for Dad and Uncle G Kudil. I of course didn't eat because I was really really full, but Dad force me to eat his murtabak which he can't finish it by himself because he was really full too.. I almost puked due to overloaded. I mean I was really really full.
Shoutout: My lovely friends! I miss all of you already.. Qistina, Balqis, Miza, Timah, Math,Rinah... IMISSYOUALLL!
FYI for everyone: I SERIOUSLY HATE TO PLAY SPORTS.