Wednesday, 17 March 2010

My Bullet smiles sweetly

Today I got to see si Bullet like several times, and to tell you the truth I love his sweet smile. He smiles everytime and no matter what he still smiles.. And I wrote this on my facebook "Dear Bullet, thanks for appearing in my sight for so many times today. I have to make a confession that I really love that sweet smile of yours. Please continue to smile everyday.."

And I cried just now by just looking at this picture..


This picture was taken during Usu Noi's graduation day when they were still staying in New Zealand..

I really miss Pa Tua.. and it's so sweet that all of his children and grandsons and granddaughters and many other relatives actually misses him..

The thing that I always remember about him is that he'll give us gula-gula kiwi.. and sometimes gula-gula kelapa.. last I received gula-gula kelapa during the chinese new year ceebration at STPRI.. and when we got home I cried while eating the candy, because I can still remember Pa Tua's face clearly.. I really miss him... *al-fatihah*

So today I only have Geo homework to do.

About classes:
Chemistry we did an exercise on the topic we learnt yesterday..

Socio as always when Sir Charles is in class, it was really fun and he talked a lot again today. He mention about the ISB Global Conference and he told that anyone who is interested can join and pay $140.. and we also learnt something that was many concepts combined to become theories, many thories combined to become perspectives..

During break I went straight to L6-6 and revised about the drainage basin..

Geo we had an exercise where we cant even look into our notes and textbooks but we can only discuss with our friends.. and we had a homework..

Economics.. I came in slightly late and the were 5 teachers including Sir Vincent but the other 4 teachers are teachers who are attending Master in Economics so they had the whole class today but only two teachers manage to teach us today and Sir Vincent was tutoring them. And they'll continue the lesson tomorrow, so hope it'll turn out well.

p/s: to all of the other students in the economics class whom didnt take economics in o level, it doesnt mean that just because I used to take economics in o level it means that I am really good in it. I hope that all of you will also work hard and study smart in this a level course as I am also going to be like you are. I am not that good in economics but I will surely be happy to help you if you need so. Well, I'm not a pro in economics but hey, it's what friends do right? we help each other no matter right or wrong answer we get.. if it's wrong we'll try to learn from mistakes and if it's right we'll still learn more..

During lunch Amy and me went to the library and did our homework.. well basically Amy was copying my answers from the exercises we did before she changed her subject to economics. So I thought her a little and I hope that she's learning little by little..

Then after lunch I had GP class, and Ms Fleur brought 2 of her friends. One male and one female, the guy's name was Jim and he's from California, USA. And the female her name was Sylvia, and she's from Scotland. It was really nice to get to know them, and Ms Fleur was really happy that our class are not that shy to ask questions anymore, and we speak up too.

So now I'm home, gonna do my Geo homework and then enjoy.. NGALIH MANN! and btw, esuk jangan lupa we're going to have hiking kah kata Sir Charles.. mesti bawa sports attire lagi..