Friday, 19 March 2010

Last day of first term.

So yeah, I just want to thank Si Bullet for appearing right in front of my eyes during yesterday's activity. So glad that at least I can still see his smiling face though it was damnly hot yesterday.

And yes, I am very very tired. We hiked at Bukit Beruang, which means we hiked arah bukit banar-banar plus masuk hutan. Tired but it was fun. Only sixth form students hiked yesterday because the secondary students went back home pretty early.

So here are the pictures:

The 1st class photo of L6-3 (without Arif, Aldrian and I cant remember who)..


After the cleaning campaign, managed to take pictures of the guys from L6-3. The ones that I can remember the names are: Hazrul Kani (1st from left), Hj Muhd Faiz Hj Kudil (middle), Ejam (next to Faiz on the right), Wafi (very end on the right)
The person not in here are Arif, Aldrian and one more guy. I cant remember his name.



Group of male seniors and juniors playing basketball on the basketball court before the activities start..


The starting of Hiking..


The sight from above Bukit Beruang..


The girls that I'm hanging out with currently. Starlene, Aifaa', Azimah, Amy and Ayien.




While we were having rest after the hiking, I took some *loads* of pictures secretly. hehe..