Friday, 19 March 2010

Assignments

So yeah yesterday was the last day of first term and I've got assignmentssss to do..

1) Economics: Essay and Presentation for the question : "If you have to choose, which economy will you want to be in? Why? Give reasons."

So basically, I have to do an essay of which length will be 2 pages and will have to prepare for a presentation with my group of three which consists of Zuhairah, Amy and me. I dont know how to contact Zuhairah since I dont have her number neither as her email. But I will surely work with Amy since we'll be having partner study at Dewan Bahasa Tutong because she needs a tutor to teacher her the very basic of economics and since I'm the only person in class taking economics since form 4 so the spotlight comes right to me.

Well, I dont want to be known as the know-it-all-in-economics because I just want to help the people around me that needs my help and I dont need the people who needs me just becuase the want to use me as their weapon, for example: Using my answers in class and then when it's wrong they just simply blame on me. Hey, I'm not that good in economics alright..

So that's why I just keep quiet in class, well not really quiet though but always nods when people are contributing their understandings to the teacher. In my opinion, the whole class actually understands how economics actually work but it's just that they lack the confidence to express their understanding as well as I do too sometimes. It's actually hard for me to explain fully about my understanding since I dont kike explaining things.

2) General Paper: 1 novel to read but it has 2 stories inside, 2 essays to write, 2 movies to watch..

Phewwwh, so much things that teacher gave us to do.

My schedule for the holiday:

20th March: ??? Haven't confirm yet for the study with Amy.

21st March : Gonna watch "Oliver!" from the SEEDS Production at PTE Meragang.

22nd March: Study with Amy

23rd March: ???? Dont know yet. Maybe taking some shots of the Joint camping of the 1021 Boy Scouts and Girl Guides at SR KG Mata-Mata..

24th March: Hangout with my friends, Qistina, Balqis, Timah, Miza, and the others..

25th March: ??? Maybe stay at home and do my assignments? Well, I better do.

The other dates: Hmpphhh, dont know yet.