Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Orientation last day

Orientation last day update!

{word equation for last day}
TEAMWORK is the most important + FUN! + PROUD for being a 6th form student + have to hit the books! + had fun in Socio class = yay!! done with orientation..

So yeppp, today abis dah orientation. Our performance was woww!didn't expect that we'd win with squad points and also the performance was actually ancur time practice but time banar-banar all of the other squads and the seniors and teachers was like *WOW!*.. I think many people didn't expect we can do it right because we were always fooling around each other...

And today si Hamiz punya birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIZZZZ!
To Seniors, don't worry we'll tagur-tagur you too. haha. And the song was really toughing, but I tried not to cry, of course I end up crying because starting from the senior laki-laki yang pakai baju putih atuu yang aku start nangis.

Oh well, have to study now! so gonna update nanti, because I'll be really really busy with studies and also aku ada azam baru which I'll post it next time. Now I'll have to study Economics, Geography, Sociology and Chemistry.. Ngalihhh ni..

Banyak lagi buku text book tuu. Tpi alum masuk 3 more Socio textbooks yang tabal, Chemistry maybe 2 kali, Geo ntah tpi banyak lagi, Economics lagi punya text book alum bebagi.. argh!!! barat barat!!



P/S: Thank you for the letters that I have received some from my friends and also loads from seniors... almost cried when I read those letters..