Here are the reasons:
1) Loads of books to be carried..

2) Went to the admin twice today, first was after having Economics class senior Daus told me to take my badge at Cikgu Rajuan, then when I go to his office ia nada then I went to met Cikgu Othman selajur since I didn't meet him during break becase too many people we're there for the bus thingy, so okay went there to minta borang for bus and he gave me.. Then the second time, met Cikgu Rajuan for the badge that was after having lunch (with new friends Azimah, Aifaa', Zirah, and the others too) but then he told me to meet Cikgu Sufri then when I finally meet Cikgu Sufri he gave me my new badge heee. so yeah starting from this afternoon I'll be wearing the school badge.. only at school lah of course..

3) After dari admin selajur ke Lab. When I arrived there alum lagi ada Sir, so everyone was waiting outside. Then ada Sir selajur masuk. Had a quick registration and then selajur test. I got 17 correct out of 27, got 6 mistakes and 4 unanswered because I forgot to name Volumetric flask and also forgot to do the empirical formula for C3H6, H2O2, CH3CO2H..
4) After balik dari sekolah, bapa bawa Uncle G Kudil minum so yeah minum lah di kadai before antar Bashiroh ugama. Pasal bgalih plus lapar so yeah makan saja but I can't think of any thing to eat so end up ikut saja apa yang dorang bapa order. Ate cucur pisang.
Plus during Socio sir Charles was talking about egg tart. Pagi-pagi lagi tu kan ia cakap pasal makanan ahh.. menahan lapar jua ku tu dari pagi olehnya.. haa.. okay, so yeah, today banyak barang kan di bawa.. and banyak homework..
Socio essay for at least 2 pages, Economics all of the Production Possibility Curves questions given, Geography have to read again, Chemistry have to read for another test on Saturday but with Cikgu Koo Keung Eng, and then General Paper have to read newspaper..
That's all for now, byessss..