Friday, 12 March 2010

Which?

Hai guys, I have something to ask you about. It's actually about the thing that has just happened..

Which is the thing that you think you would buy?

A phone which is an old-fashion, where you can only text message, and call someone.. and is at the cheapest price nowadays and you will not regret buying it..



OR

A phone which is a brand new style which you not only can call and text message but also you can check your facebook with it, watch youtube and online stuffs and take pictures and also listen to music, it's at an expensive price of maybe about $200+.. and at first you think that it'll satisfy you the most but when it's broken all you get is REGRET..




So which would you choose?

For me, I would choose the old one, so that I don't waste money much on buying the brand new technology just to be an up-to-date looking girl. I don't need people to see as that kind of person, I just want to a low profile ones..

Homeworks..


Sociology


Chemistry


Economics